Pages

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Introducing.....Bella Marketplace in Boulder City Nevada New Antique Store!

Hi everyone, so excited to finally get the post out on our latest store here in quaint little Boulder City, Nevada!

Welcome to  Bella Marketplace, and this place is large, wonderful, has great vibes and I am happy to announce I finally have a booth in there now. I am so very excited to show you some of the lovely booths! The Vendors have beautiful things, vintage, handmade, furniture, and one Vendor has their own Brand of chalk paint they are selling in any color you want! Vintage, Antique, Art, a wonderful place to grab a special gift!

I am going to stop typing, and add the pictures. Beware.........long long post, but mostly pictures! If you are in our quaint little town, be sure to stop in and say hi to Faye and Kaye! They have added another wonderful store to our town! So here we go!













































If you are still here? Thank you for making it to the end of the photos! I will be posting more as the weeks go on! Things change up daily at this lovely place. Hope to see you there? 

Wishing you the Best, Kat

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kat! I didn't know you were blogging again. Fantastic store! If I'm ever in the area, I'll definitely stop by :)

    As to your question about the plans of my house... She took a two home house and made it one when she built it, so there's no plan for the downstairs in that book. I'm hoping at some point I'll get down to the historic society and find more, but it's doubtful.

    Congratulations on your new place and hugs to you,
    rue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rue, oh thank you for stopping by, yes I am blogging again, far and few between, I know you know what I mean, I really need to paint but it will have to wait, lol! Yes if you are ever in my neck of the woods, please let me know and we can meet up! Thank you for the well wishes, I was working all day, Wine Walk tonight! Sounded like fun, I didn't go! lol! Anyway hugs back, take it easy with that paint brush but the place looks fab! I love it! :) Kat

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment I read every one! Kat =^.^=